Mixed Bag World Cup
Time & Location
About the Event
Once you have entered, you will receive an email with all the competitor information, rulebooks and a private Discord link to our series server.
Round 1 (GT3 Class) - Imola - RS, 60 minutes - 14th April
Round 2 (Rallycross*) - Iowa RX Layout - SS, 2x 6 lap heats, 10 lap feature - 28th April
Round 3 (NASCAR Cup) - New Hampshire - RS, 118 laps, 124.84 miles - 12th May
Round 4 (UMP Modified*) - Limaland* - RS, 2x 20 lap heats, 50 lap feature - 26th May
Round 5 (Supercars) - Montreal - SS, 3x 15 minutes - 9th June
Round 6 (Pro 4) - Crandon - SS, 2x 10 lap heats, 20 lap feature - 23rd June
Round 7 (Legacy Lucky Dip*) - Legacy Track* TBC - TBC - 7th July
RS - Rolling Start, SS - Standing Start
The final round car and track combination will be chosen at random at the end of the Round 6 broadcast from the following options:
- Dallara DW12, Silverstone 2008, 32 laps, 99.96 miles
- NASCAR COT - Texas 2009 - RS, 167 laps, 250.5 miles
- Riley DP, Daytona 2008 Road Course, 60 minutes
The maximum number of full-season entries is 24 cars. There will be eight ‘one-off’ spots per event. Drivers who haven’t competed in the series up to that point will not be permitted to compete in the final race.
The minimum entry for the season to run is 15 full-time drivers, the deadline for full season entries is April 7th.
Per Race - £8
Full Season - £40
Prize Fund (Available if 20 full-time drivers are entered):
1st - £75
2nd - £50
3rd - £25
4th - £10
5th - £5
Setups & Tyre Sets:
Each race will use a FIXED setup released to competitors two weeks prior to each race event. Each discipline will have rule adaptations to suit that week’s style of racing, which will also be announced with the setup.
Weather & Track States:
Each event will have dynamic, ‘realistic’ weather settings and the track state will be set to auto-generate.
- Mandatory Drivers Briefing on our Discord channel at 19:30.
- The session opens at 19:45 UK time with 15 minutes of practice.
- The broadcast begins at 19:55
- Qualifying and races start from 20:00
There will be THREE official practice sessions per round at the following times:
- Wednesday prior to the race - Two-hour open practice
- Saturday prior to the race - Two-hour open practice
- Monday prior to the race - one-hour open practice, practice race
- Full Season Race Entry£40VAT included£40VAT included0£0
- Round 1 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0
- Round 2 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0
- Round 3 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0
- Round 4 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0
- Round 5 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0
- Round 6 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0
- Round 7 - Single Race£8VAT included£8VAT included0£0